Major Bernie Sanders myth debunked. John Iadarola, Jayar Jackson, and Benjamin Dixon break it down on The Damage Report. Follow The Damage Report on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheDamageReportTYT/
Help build the Home of the Progressives http://tyt.com/JOIN
Subscribe to The Damage Report YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/thedamagereport?sub_confirmation=1
Follow The Damage Report on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheDamageReport
Read more here: https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/3/4/21164518/super-tuesday-results-voter-turnout
"The first two states in the Democratic primary elections cast some doubts as to whether voter turnout would increase much in 2020. But after Super Tuesday’s races, Democrats can likely put those doubts behind them.
In most states, voter turnout was significantly higher this year than it was in 2016:
* In Alabama, turnout increased from more than 398,000 in 2016 to more than 451,000 in 2020.
* In Arkansas, turnout increased from more than 218,000 with all votes counted to over 228,000 with more than 99 percent of precincts reporting.
* In North Carolina, turnout increased from more than 1.1 million with all votes counted to more than 1.3 million with 99 percent of precincts reporting.
* In Tennessee, turnout went from more than 371,000 to more than 513,000.
* In Texas, turnout rose from more than 1.4 million with all votes counted to more than 2.1 million with more than 99 percent of precincts reporting."
#TheDamageReport #JohnIadarola #TheYoungTurks